FAQ page / ask / submit / online poetry directory / featured posts
I used an arrow to kill the spider.
I used a steamroller to flatten the worm.
For the ants I called in an air strike.
Bee that found its way in through the screen:
The mammals were easier—
a bucket of water for submerging the cat,
a poisoned word thrown to the dog.
For love, only a kitchen match. That
and a stove leaking gas
and waiting until the dinner
was good and burned.
- moonstru-ck likes this
- leadencirclesdissolve likes this
- sometimespeoplarebeautiful reblogged this from grammatolatry
- wordaondworca reblogged this from grammatolatry
- caseyrules likes this
- lxssys likes this
- lareinaperdida likes this
- awritersruminations likes this
- panemandcircenses likes this
- leaveyouapen likes this
- mygreengiraffe likes this
- poesie- reblogged this from grammatolatry
- oureffortwasadmirable reblogged this from grammatolatry
- wisps likes this
- squeasel likes this
- grammatolatry posted this